Re: [orp] gnu_classpath class files

From: Chandra Krintz
Subject: Re: [orp] gnu_classpath class files
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:53:50 -0400 (EDT)

(* for the classpath mailing list: this is an ORP mailing list
thread about using the classpath classes with ORP *)

Oh, you're right, I thought that the classes in gnu/java/lang were
of the package java.lang...., not gnu.java.lang... - just separated
for some reason.
Thanks for pointing that out!

so now with the class files from my gnuclasses.tar.gz file all that
is needed to run orp is
    orp -classpath .:/tools/java/classes/gnu_classpath HelloWorld

Thanks!
Chandra