Re: Some more OpenSource projects

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: Some more OpenSource projects
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 13:01:57 +0000

>>> Yann SECQ <address@hidden> 09-Jan-01 8:44:26 AM >>>

>I have set up a small web page with all the links
>everyone as sent,  plus some I had in my
>bookmarks : http://www.lifl.fr/~secq/javagpl.html

That's great.

The RocketJSP page is unreachable.

There is an "official" GNU JSP implementation anyway at:
http://www.klomp.org/gnujsp

If you want to include things like that you should probably also
include Paperclips - the GNU servlet engine. The URL is:
http://www.tapselferrier.co.uk/gnupaperclips

However - I think you should put the applications and protocol
implementations (eg: LDAP, JSP, etc...) into a seperare table.

Nic