And more 1.2 ClassLoader updates

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: And more 1.2 ClassLoader updates
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 13:34:42 +0100

Hi,

This finishes the java code changes for java.lang.ClassLoader.
I added comments to the top of the file that briefly outline how I think
that the rest of the support should be written. Please let me know if
you have ideas how this could be better/easier integrate with the various VMs.

2001-01-10  Mark Wielaard  <address@hidden>
    * java/lang/ClassLoader.java: 1.2 updates
    (loadClass(String)): now calls loadClass with resolve set to false not true
    (loadClass(String,boolean)): no longer abstract
    (getResource): now calls parent classloader first
    (getResourceAsStream): Ditto
    (defineClass): There is now a version which takes a ProtectionDomain,
    but that needs native support
    (findLibrary): new method
    (getSystemResources):Ditto

Cheers,