java.awt.datatransfer updates

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: java.awt.datatransfer updates
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 14:46:56 +0100

Hi,

A while ago I made some updates to java.awt.datatransfer to bring them
up to date with 1.3. They are not yet finished and/or completely tested
but I am busy with other things. I hope it will help someone that wants
to hack some more on them. Note that a couple of new methods appeared in
1.3 for DataFlavor without any documentation. Sigh...

    * java/awt/datatransfer/Clibboard.java:
    (getContents, setContents): synchronized, add comment
    * java/awt/datatransfer/DataFlavor.java:
    (DataFlavor constructor): refactored,
    if null set humanPresentable name to mimeType
    (getParameter): renamed from getParamter
    (equals(String)): deprecated
    (hashCode): new method
    (match): new method, XXX implemented as equals
    (toString): new method
    (getTextPlainUnicodeFlavor): new method, XXX returns plainTextFlavor
    (getDefaultRepresentationClass): new method, XXX returns InputStream
    (getDefaultRepresentationClassAsString): new method, XXX
    (selectBestTextFlavor): new method
    (getReaderForText): new method
    * java/awt/datatransfer/FlavorMap.java: update comments
    * java/awt/datatransfer/MimeTypeParseException.java: new class
    * java/awt/datatransfer/SystemFlavorMap.java: new class XXX

Cheers,

Mark