Equestrian advertising you can afford

From: papps
Subject: Equestrian advertising you can afford
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:52:35 -0500

Now you can promote your equestrian site to thousands of
potential customers at a price that is right.

Under the parent company of I-Mall Global, our sites
EquestrianMall, HorseChat, RodeoChat, HorseBooksDirect and
EquiSeek are all geared towards the dedicated equestrian.
Whereas most equine sites offer a single element to those in
the horse industry, our sites span varies interests.
EquestrianMall is the premier source for its broad spectrum of
high quality equestrian products. HorseChat brings together a
community of all equestrian disciplines. RodeoChat.com brings
together a community of Western disciplines Finally, EquiSeek
directs one to the largest database of equestrian sites available
on the Web.

Demographically our audience is broad, crossing all ages and
interesting both genders equally. Most customers are upscale,
well educated, and from families with an annual income grossing
$65,000. They visit EquestrianMall, HorseChat, RodeoChat,
EquiSeek and HorseBooksDirect from over 77 countries worldwide.
Our customers are involved with horses both professionally and
as a hobby.

Starting at just $100.00 per month we can add your banner to
anyone of these sites. The banner size will be 90 x 150.
For $200.00 per month we can add a 468 x 60 banner.
Need a banner made? Not a problem, our design team will work
with you to create a banner for a charge of $100.00

To get your banner added please contact us at
address@hidden
Need help designing a banner? Contact
address@hidden

Thank you for visiting EquestrianMall.com
http://www.HorseBooksDirect.com
http://www.HorseChat.com
http://www.EquiSeek.com
http://www.EquiClassifieds.com