Re: java.util.Locale problem

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: java.util.Locale problem
Date: 03 Aug 2001 18:07:59 -0600

>>>>> "Stuart" == Stuart Ballard <address@hidden> writes:

Stuart> Forwarding this to the list; I don't know whether this is a
Stuart> classpath or gcj issue (ie, whether these classes are merged
Stuart> yet).

They aren't.

Stuart> PLEASE could somebody remove my name from the maintainer's
Stuart> list on the classpath website?

I don't know how to modify the web site.
Hopefully Brian or Paul can do this.

Antonio> wwping/agent/central/InvoiceAgent.java:1602: Class 'java.util.Locale'
Antonio> has no method named 'getDisplayCountry' matching signature
Antonio> '(Ljava/util/Locale;)Ljava/lang/String;'

Antonio> Aren't these methods supported?

Nobody has written these methods yet :-(.
So the libgcj Locale implementation is still incomplete.
Sorry.

Tom