RE: Hashtable enumeration

From: Cierniak, Michal
Subject: RE: Hashtable enumeration
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 11:27:25 -0700

Patrick,
Gansha has submitted all the necessary fixes to Classpath.  I don't remember
if the email you mentioned is sufficient by itself, but certainly the
combined fixes submitted by Gansha to the mailing list should fix all the
SPEC JVM98 213_javac problems -- we can run 213_javac without any problems.

Those fixes have not been checked into the Classpath CVS tree yet.

Michal