Re: 202_jess bug?

From: Patrick Doyle
Subject: Re: 202_jess bug?
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:33:57 -0500 (EST)

Oops.  It seems that in my rush to get this benchmark working, I have been
somewhat careless.  SPECjvm does not call getConstructor.  Rather, it
calls Class.newInstance, which calls getConstructor, and that's
Classpath's fault after all.

The reference implementation of Class.java implements getConstructor by
calling newInstance, where it seems it should be calling
getDeclaredConstructor instead.  Does that sound right?

--
Patrick Doyle
address@hidden