Re: classpath ./ChangeLog ./THANKYOU java/lang/Syst...

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: classpath ./ChangeLog ./THANKYOU java/lang/Syst...
Date: 05 Mar 2002 19:07:20 -0500

Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:

> CVSROOT:      /cvsroot/classpath
> Module name:  classpath
> Changes by:   Mark Wielaard <address@hidden>  02/03/04 16:48:43
>
> Modified files:
>       .              : ChangeLog THANKYOU
>       java/lang      : System.java
>       java/io        : File.java
>
> Log message:
>       * THANKYOU: Add Sascha Brawer
>       * java/lang/System.java (static): Set java.io.tmpdir from java.tmpdir
>       if not yet set.
>       * java/io/File.java (createTempFile): Use java.io.tmpdir property not
>       java.tmpdir.

Mark,

I think this change in System.java was a temporary fix for ORP, right?
If it is temporary we should write it down somewhere obvious so we can
change it back at some point.  Is java.io.tmpdir supposed to be coming
from the VM?

I don't think we mention this in the vm integration guide.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>