Re: [orp] RE: orp-1.0.9

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: [orp] RE: orp-1.0.9
Date: 04 May 2002 20:26:04 -0400

Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 2002-05-04 at 19:28, Cierniak, Michal wrote:
> > We are working on all the issues with the recent changes to
> > Classpath but we haven't resolved all of them.  As Xiaofeng
> > mentioned earlier in the ORP mailing list, we are planning a new
> > release of ORP and many of those issues will be fixed.  At this
> > point I'm hesitant to say that they will all be fixed but we will
> > do our best.
>
> Do you have recent source snapshots? I would like to help.

My JVM understanding is too low to help, so while I'm traveling by car
to New Orleans later this week and back I'll be reading the JVM
specification from the dead tree version so that I understand class
and vm initialization better to give me a better feel for this plauge
upon free JVMs everywhere.  :)

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>