bugs

From: Brian Jones
Subject: bugs
Date: 04 May 2002 22:55:02 -0400

Savannah has a bug interface now that differs from the support
interface.  I don't know when this came into being, but I've added it
now and tweaked various bits and pieces.  New bug reports should end
up on this part of the savannah project.  Support requests... the
project is probably too alpha for this feature as intended and I may
turn it off.  Opinions welcome.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>