Re: Always add copyright notices

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Always add copyright notices
Date: 05 May 2002 12:15:39 -0600

>>>>> "Mark" == Mark Wielaard <address@hidden> writes:

Mark> OK, but since they are derived from glibc source shouldn't they have
Mark> the original glibc copyright notice?

I think I investigated this before I wrote the code.  I know the input
files themselves don't come from glibc but from some other source, and
they aren't GPL.

Mark> I found them already
Mark> <http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/classpath/2002-January/001688.html>
Mark> Or did you change anything since then?

According to my notes I last recomputed the patch on Jan 2.
I don't think I made any changes after that.

Tom