initialization

From: Brian Jones
Subject: initialization
Date: 07 May 2002 19:16:41 -0400

So I guess the question on my mind is whether any free JVM implements
the detailed procedure for initialization outlined in 2.17.5 of the
Java Virtual Machine Specification Second Edition.  ORP seems to try
to preload various classes directly rather than through the normal
initialization but I need to check that.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>