Re: get help?

From: Brian Jones
Subject: Re: get help?
Date: 22 May 2002 00:37:39 -0400

Alex Lau <address@hidden> writes:

> Let me be a little bit more specific, I can do the single test.. .but the
> TAG thing doesn't seem to work... I try to make a mauve-TAG file..
> then
> make KEYS=TAG check... didn't work... :o

A file is provided in Classpath you can start from, see
mauve-classpath.  The Mauve framework doesn't handle a changing TAG
file very well between 'check' runs, I think it doesn't update certain
files that are generated with the list of classes matching the keys
you provided.  I believe my solution at the time was to just delete
these files so that they are regenerated... I don't know if this is
the problem you are having or not.

Brian
--
Brian Jones <address@hidden>