Re: AWT/Swing Support

From: Michael Koch
Subject: Re: AWT/Swing Support
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:07:42 +0200

Am Montag, 23. September 2002 14:13 schrieb Wes Beebee:
> I'm currently trying to get Classpath AWT/Swing
> support
> for an app. I'm compiling with FLEX.  I've noticed
> that
> there's a lot missing in Classpath's AWT/Swing
> directories.  I wonder if it would be OK if I got
> something working with my apps or if I have code stubs
> for various unsupported AWT/Swing functions that I
> could run it by someone for committing into the
> repository.  Who's banging on AWT/Swing right now?
> Is there any uncommitted code?

I have some code on my hard disc I've written for libgcj that can be
merged with classpath. This code is not commited to libgcj, its just
on my hard disc.

Currently my priority is to get java.net of libgcj/classpath ready. I
only code on AWT/Swing pieces when my compiler runs and I have no
other things to do. ;-)

Michael
--
Homepage: http://www.worldforge.org/