RE: Class loader optimization patch

From: Mark Wielaard
Subject: RE: Class loader optimization patch
Date: 14 Mar 2003 20:41:24 +0100

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-03-13 at 19:53, Jeroen Frijters wrote:

> Since no one objected, could you please apply this patch?

Applying patches is always easier if there is a ChangeLog entry included
(and if it changes the VM interface a little blurb for the NEWS file).
Hint. Hint.

Looks good to me and should be transparent to older implementations. I
am looking for another VM to test this with but I noticed that both
Kissme and SableVM don't actually use the VMClassLoader so keeping
backward compatibility isn't that important anyway.

Cheers,

Mark