Re: Meeting at LinuxTag?

From: Andy Walter
Subject: Re: Meeting at LinuxTag?
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 13:09:09 +0200

Hi,

On Sunday 29 June 2003 19:38, Mark Wielaard wrote:
> I will be going to The Libre Software Meeting
> (http://www.libresoftwaremeeting.org/) on Friday July 11th
> and be on LinuxTag on Saterday and Sunday.
> I am meeting Dalibor Topic (of kaffe fame) who will also be on both
> events.

I can be on LinuxTag on Saterday or Sunday, too. I would be very interested in
meeting with you guys. Should we fix a certain meeting point? LinuxTag is not
that big, but I doubt that we can meet there by accident. How about meeting
on Saturday, 16:00 at booth E40 of Linux Verband (LiVe). Any other meeting
point would of course be fine for me, too.

Cheers,

        Andy.

--
aicas GmbH                                       /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Haid-und-Neu-Straße 18 * 76131 Karlsruhe         \ /  No HTML or RTF in mail