Japi pages down

From: Stuart Ballard
Subject: Japi pages down
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 10:12:26 -0400

I'm afraid I've had to take down the japitools web pages at very short notice.

I'll try to find alternative hosting over the next few weeks, and I don't think this should be a problem, but if somebody else is willing to run the pages, I'm more than happy to send or ftp a tarball of the content and the script I use to generate the nightly results. I can also repoint japi.sab39.org to the new address once it's up.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Stuart.

[oh, and sorry for not including the wonka list in this email, but I didn't have the address handy. Wonka developers on the other lists I did send this to, please feel free to forward this information to the list or to anyone else in the project who might be interested]

--
Stuart Ballard, Senior Web Developer
FASTNET - Web Solutions