Re: Code formatting (Was: [patch] Small fix for java.beans)

From: Tom Tromey
Subject: Re: Code formatting (Was: [patch] Small fix for java.beans)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 16:20:23 -0700

>>>>> "Michael" == Michael Koch <address@hidden> writes:

Michael> From what I understood what Tom said to me our style would be to write:
Michael>                getToolkit().create (this);
Michael> Empty brackets have no space before it, non-empty brackets have a
Michael> space before it.

Oops, I didn't mean to give that impression.
My understanding was that, in theory, for method calls we never had a
space before the parens.  (In practice we often do, we're kind of
random about it.)

Tom