Re: URLConnection and Timeouts

From: Michael Koch
Subject: Re: URLConnection and Timeouts
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:52:56 +0100

On Tue, Dec 02, 2003 at 11:40:42AM +0100, Victor Niebla wrote:
> I think we should have the sun.net...... properties,
> for compatibility. I have started prowling the classpath
> code just 2 days ago, but i will be very happy to start helping
> (by little steps ;-) ).

For coding (more then 10-15 lines) we need a copyright assignment from
you. Please contact out master of desaster Mark Wielaard
<address@hidden> for this. He can also give you CVS access when you need
it.

If you wanna start with something little it would be nice to create a
list which properties are implemented and which are not. I can then start
easier to implement them.

Michael