Visual mauve test?

From: Thomas Zander
Subject: Visual mauve test?
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 12:44:37 +0100

Would anyone have problems with me committing a mauve test that opens a
Window for a very little time?

See attached test.

Next to that; I would like to ask for your expertise to see if I made a
mistake, or if there is a bug in classpath/jamvm.
The statement on line 75 (setVisible()) should be inside the synchronized
block, but if I do that then the frame is properly displayed, but never
returns.  Putting a System.exit(); before the "try {" line made me sure it
really never returns.

Any ideas?
--
Thomas Zander