JamVM 1.2.3 released

From: Robert Lougher
Subject: JamVM 1.2.3 released
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 02:00:20 +0000

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of JamVM 1.2.3
(http://jamvm.sourceforge.net).  This includes a couple of tidy-ups
and bug fixes, and corrects the mistake that broke AWT/Swing in JamVM
1.2.2.  I wanted to get this release out before Christmas, but I'll
now be off-line for a couple of days.  A pre-release was kindly tested
by Mark and Michael, so there shouldn't be any regressions.

Thanks,

Rob.

P.S.  I wish everybody on this list a very Happy Christmas!

P.P.S.  The PowerPC bug fix fixes the problem seen by Arnaud
(http://people.debian.org/~avdyk/freejava/).  This only affected
PowerPC.