Performance regression tests

From: Robert Schuster
Subject: Performance regression tests
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:59:06 +0100 (MET)

Hi,
I have summarized an issue regarding performance regressions in the
mediation
wiki:
http://developer.classpath.org/mediation/ClasspathFirstSteps#head-91ea62ff4f08bd9ffd972871819683ecc4fff992

This was requested by Michael after my last patch. As you can see from the
references link at the end of the issue specific performance regression
tests were mentioned as well.

I want to know whether we already have performance regression test?

How could such tests look like and how do we check our implementation
against it (automatic test run?)?

cu
Robert

--
GMX im TV ... Die Gedanken sind frei ... Schon gesehen?
Jetzt Spot online ansehen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/tv-spot