Re: VM-Writers: Order of class initialization

From: shudo
Subject: Re: VM-Writers: Order of class initialization
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:06:20 +0900 (JST)

Hi,

There were several postings about bootstrapping of a JVM:

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/classpath/2001-07/msg00203.html
  Subject: Re: String/Hashtable boostrapping (again)
  Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 10:08:38 -0400

  http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/classpath/2002-05/msg00074.html
  Subject: Re: initialization
  Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:29:27 +0200

I have not been a JVM developer, but a JIT developer, and have not
implemented a bootstrapping sequence.

From: "Peter Werno" <address@hidden>

  Kazuyuki Shudo        address@hidden  http://www.shudo.net/