Re: fix to LinkedHashMap.java

From: Eric Blake
Subject: Re: fix to LinkedHashMap.java
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 06:42:22 -0700

Sorry I haven't cleaned my inbox in a while, you mailed an account I no
longer actively track, since I no longer have time to actively develop on
classpath.  Please send bug reports to the project mailing list, and not
an individual developer, if you want faster response.

According to Jean-Marie White on 11/18/2004 5:44 PM: