RE: Problems building classpath with javac

From: David Holmes
Subject: RE: Problems building classpath with javac
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 09:15:53 +1000

> > What are the (technical) problems with javac?
>
> Nobody tried and nobody cares it seems. In the past some people might
> have tried and they said it didn't work.

I believe that there have been some issues using javac to compile
java.lang.Object, but whether that was a problem with javac or a problem
with they way it was being used I can't say.

I can say that we use javac to compile Classpath for use with OVM with no
problem at all. We don't use the Classpath build files/process however.

David Holmes