Re: Questions about the Classpath license exception

From: Davanum Srinivas
Subject: Re: Questions about the Classpath license exception
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 19:39:26 -0400

Leo
We can use the con call next week as the forum.

Folks,
Just to summarize *Ideally* what we would like, here's a list:

- We don't want to modify any classpath code. If we need changes, we
can work with classpath folks.
- We don't want to add classpath sources to our tree. this will avoid
local changes.
- We want to add classpath jar snapshots to our CVS/SVN (preferable).
- We want to add classpath jar to our installer to distribute a
working JVM/JRE in a single download.
- We want to enable a commercial product to be able to sublicense the
complete JVM/JRE.

Thanks,
dims