JAmiga 0.0.5 released

From: Peter Werno
Subject: JAmiga 0.0.5 released
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 21:58:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

we have just released version 0.0.5 of JAmiga - the Java Runtime
Environment for the Amiga platform. It still is in pre-alpha, but maybe
there are some "old" amigans out there that want to test this out :)

JAmiga currently uses classpath 0.12, as most of the native functions had
to be re-implemented (and are still quite unstable :( ) but we'll try to
migrate to current versions asap.

Various binary packages and sources are available from sourceforge at this
link:

Regards,

Peter Werno