Re: [Jamvm-general] JamVM and Eclipse

From: Robert Lougher
Subject: Re: [Jamvm-general] JamVM and Eclipse
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 13:30:52 +0100

Hi Robert,

Thanks for giving everything a test. I'll have a look at the PATH
issue once I've got a new release out.  JamVM 1.3.2 won't work with
the latest Classpath snapshot now that 0.18 has been released so I
need to do this ASAP!  It's basically releasing the CVS version, but I
need to put in a fix for a library naming change on Max OS X...

Rob.