Re: Using a workspace-based VM in Eclipse

From: Anthony Green
Subject: Re: Using a workspace-based VM in Eclipse
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 04:33:54 -0800

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 12:34 -0700, Tom Tromey wrote:
> I've checked in the Eclipse jar builder to Classpath head, and now my
> fakejdk project is available.  This means you can easily start playing
> with an in-workspace VM in Eclipse.

This worked pretty well for me, thanks.  I wasn't able to get cacao via
cvs (server down?), so I used jamvm.  The only gotcha I had is that
jamvm requires jikes to build, which I did't have installed.  Manually
changing the Makefile jikes reference to ecj worked.

Running single mauve testlets in Eclipse is pretty sweet!

AG