Re: please test: XMLEncoder patch - version 2

From: Roman Kennke
Subject: Re: please test: XMLEncoder patch - version 2
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 19:29:40 +0100

Hi Robert,

Is it really necessary to directly reference all those classes in
java.beans.Encoder.setupDefaultPersistenceDelegates()? Can you explain
what this method does and why the encoder won't work without these
persistent delegates? I am asking, because we had discussions about
breaking down the class library in the past, and pulling in e.g. Swing
by dependencies in java.beans looks ugly to me. Can the same effect be
achieved without directly refererring to those classes?

Cheers,
/Roman