Re: SecurityManager troubles

From: Casey Marshall
Subject: Re: SecurityManager troubles
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 23:43:51 -0800

On Jan 12, 2006, at 10:54 PM, Jeroen Frijters wrote:

although past 0.20 I think we should refactor the security properties
like I did with the system properties (i.e. introduce a
gnu.classpath.SecurityProperties class).

I think this is a good idea, and was going to propose doing something similar; we use lots of security properties in Jessie, and using a standard class like that is better than what we do now.