Re: Aicas again

From: Guilhem Lavaux
Subject: Re: Aicas again
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 09:02:32 +0100

Hi Casey,

I would have appreciated one comment relatively to my proposal for
Classpath IO in December.... It was meeting aicas needs and ours (at
kaffe). At the moment I have left Roman makes his experiments hoping
that everything will stabilize afterwards.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/classpath/2006-01/msg00048.html

Actually noone answered to my questions either. ;-)

Regards,
Guilhem.