classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] crypto web site

From: Jeff Gordon
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] crypto web site
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:38:44 -0500

Hi,

While browsing the web on 1/21/2002, I found you on this web site http://www.gnu.org/software/classpathx/crypto/api/overview-summary.html titled GNU CRYPTOGRAPHIC PRIMITIVES AND TOOLS, VERSION 1.0.0: OVERVIEW .

I know you will be glad to find out about a related crypto and security service CryptoHeaven. Have a look at the web site (.com) to find out more info...

jeff.

ps. I'm not trying to solicit you with junk, just thought you would be genuinely interested.