classpathx-crypto

Re: [Classpathx-crypto] Primes and BigInteger

From: Raif S. Naffah
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-crypto] Primes and BigInteger
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 04:16:04 +1000

well, i guessed it may be the case and that's why i asked for somebody who
can inspect the sources (of the JDK) to tell me/us more.  thanx for that.

the GNU crypto lib solves this problem by implementing a more reliable and i
think faster primality test based on Colin Plumb's tests (as the info page
states).

by the way, is there a bug number in the bug parade of Sun that points to
this problem?

cheers;
rsn