classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] MD4

From: Casey Marshall
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] MD4
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 20:10:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I had written an implementation of MD4 for another project (now undergoing
a complete rewrite) and have reworked it into more of a GNU style than JCE
style (the program didn't need anything except MD4 -- and an incorrect
version at that -- so genericity seemed useless). It was quite easy to make
a patch for Classpathx.

Classpathx is welcome to incorporate it, if you like (I know MD4 is not
used as much as other algorithms). The patch (gzipped) is attached.

--
Casey Marshall < address@hidden > http://metastatic.org/