classpathx-crypto

Re: [Classpathx-crypto] on testing - today and tomorrow

From: Raif S. Naffah
Subject: Re: [Classpathx-crypto] on testing - today and tomorrow
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2002 18:52:32 +1000

Nic Ferrier wrote:
"Raif S. Naffah" <address@hidden> writes:

I would help with the GCJ issues but my GCJ is broken right now /8-<

is there a particular person you'd recommend to talk to about
integrating gnu.crypto with the GNU java classes (java.security.* packages)?

You should just pitch on the Classpath list.

ok.

Do you guys have a JCA/JCE implementation?

no we dont; but we have implementations of MD5, SHA, DSA implementatios and adapters to hook them into a standard JDK --or compliant in the sense of what GNU classpath is developing; i.e. the java.* packages.

code is also available for including ASN.1 DER classes for x.509 certificates and the like.

we also plan on providing adapters for use by JCE/JCA implementations from Sun (jdk1.4) or cleanroom ones (bouncycastle, cryptix, etc...) for pre jdk1.4 --the javax.security.* packages.

cheers;
rsn