classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] latest checkins

From: Raif S. Naffah
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] latest checkins
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 12:37:49 +1000

hello guys,

i've checked in more JCE Adapters to wrap all our secure PRNG implementations, and added a small test to the TestOfProvider in test.jce for that.

earlier i checked in an implementation of David McGrew's UST algorithm. i'm still waiting for its review --which is why i didnt announce it earlier.

finally i updated the build.xml, Makefile.in (in toplevel) and Makefile.am (in gcj/source). i tested the two former ones but was unable to try the gcj version because (a) dont have a working gcj and (b) dont have autoconfigure2.50.

i'd like to aim for the 30th of August as the date for the first public release of the library. so from now on it's concentrating on:

a. the documentation: organisation, spelling, clarity, etc...
b. the build process: ANT and the 2 makes --i/we probably would need help with Nic's automakejar tool; any takers?
c. sort out the test vector issue; and finally
d. sort out signing the distribution issue.

volunteers for above tasks, and ideas/suggestions about the still open issues are welcome.

cheers;
rsn