classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] export issues

From: Raif S. Naffah
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] export issues
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2002 06:15:18 +1000

it was brought to my attention that there may be some export issues regarding the distribution of gnu.crypto code.

the concern is related to the fact that: although most of the developers reside outside the USA, the gnu.crypto project is officially distributed (a) by the FSF (b) from the USA. is anybody aware of any limitation or legal issues that should be addressed before we release/distribute our code? should an FSF legal person be consulted on this?

cheers;
rsn