classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] Business Partinership!!!

From: paul de martin
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] Business Partinership!!!
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 13:00:22 -0100

Att: Friend

Compliments and Greetings.

I have been searching for a person whom we can jointly invest, Trust in and
also solicit an honorable partnership with.
I want to confirm that your contact information was retrieved after a very
complex and tedious process.
I represent a client and my client has interest to do business relating to
investments in your country in
areas related to agriculture or any business of your choice, to initiate a
proper and structured relationship.
Please let me know what your response will be to an offer to receive
investment funds in cash if:

1. The said fund amounts to US$8,500,000 (Eight Million, Five hundred
Thousand US Dollars).

2. The said fund is in cash and needs to be transferred in the same state,
due to restrictive
banking laws in the territory where the fund is presently secured in cash.
The banking laws do not permit deposit of an amount in excess of Ten
Thousand Dollars
so there is know way that the fund can be banked.

3. The fund could be invested through your agency in the purchase of
facility and assets for investment
purposes within your country, in collaboration with the agency of the
current brokers.

4. This transaction will result in you being paid a commission of 10% off
the investment capital.

5. The fund owners desire absolute confidentiality and professionalism in
the handling of this matter,
due to risks of seizure of the fund and litigation if personalities are
revealed. The fund owners have interest
to invest in any of the following industries, depending on which is most
transparent, low risk,
and average profit yielding: Power Generation, Telecommunication and
Software Development,
Film Production, Hardware Manufacturing and Export, Medicine, Construction
or Real-Estate Development.
Based upon the information provided above, I would like to know if you
shall be able to assist in
the nature of managing the investment fund. You must note that the fund can
only be transferred in cash,
therefore if you are in acceptance to participate with us in the investment
of the fund, you shall also
need to participate with us in the transfer of the fund in cash in the
manner of receiving the fund in
 cash and depositing it in a Trusted account opened in favour of the
investment to be established.
And this account would serve as the base or operating account for the
investment. I am obliged to
 believe that you would be able to understand the information above, and
should you need further
information, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kindly confirm receipt of this email by sending all correspondence to:

Email: address@hidden

Sincerely,
Paul De Martin