classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] Dear Members Sky Bank Please Verify Acconts !

From: Sky Bank
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] Dear Members Sky Bank Please Verify Acconts !
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:51:29 GMT

Company logo

Sky Bank Oline® Departament Notice

You have received this email because you or someone had used your account from diferent locations. For security purpose, we are required to open an investigation intro this matter. In order to safeguard your account, we require that you confirm your online banking details. To help speed up this process, please access the following link so we can complete verification of your Sky Online® Banking Account registration information :

Please Note:
If we do no receive the appropriate account verification within 48 hours, then we will assume this Sky Bank account is fraudulent and will be suspended. The purpose of this verification is to ensure that your bank account has not been fraudulently used and to combat the fraud from our community.

© 2005 Sky Financial Group, Inc.