classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] Message From eBay Member : uoaction23

From: eBay Member
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] Message From eBay Member : uoaction23
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 14:30:51 +0300

Please do not reply to this email as you will not receive a response. This email was sent by an eBay member via eBay's email forwarding system.

Message From eBay Member
 Marketplace Safety Tip
If this email is an offer to sell an item without winning it on the eBay web site (including "second chance offers" sent through this email system) please do not respond to the sender.
Transactions made outside eBay are unsafe and not covered by eBay's Purchase Protection Programmes.

Never pay for your eBay item using instant money transfer services such as Western Union or MoneyGram.
These payment methods are unsafe when paying someone you do not know.
If this email is inappropriate or breaches eBay policy, please help protect other eBay community members by reporting it to us immediately.

Dear sir,

Are you going to buy the item from the auction that you won?? why don't you answer to my emails?? if you'll don't respond me soon i will contact ebay safeharbor and i will report you !  I am not a fool !

Please respond to the question on eBay by clicking the button below.

Respond Now

Thank you,
uoaction23

eBay treats your personal information with the utmost care, and our Privacy Policy is designed to protect you and your information. eBay will never ask their users for personal information, such as bank account numbers, credit card numbers, pin numbers, passwords, or Social Security numbers in an email. For more information on how to protect your eBay password and your account, please visit User Account Protection.
This eBay notice was sent to you based on your eBay account preferences and in accordance with our Privacy Policy. To change your notification preferences, click here. If you would like to receive this email in text format, click here.

Copyright . 2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc