classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] eBay account notification:Security Measures (SafeHar

From: eBay
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] eBay account notification:Security Measures (SafeHarbor) (KMM82003618V76837L0KM)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 02:36:21 +0200

eBay Logo

corner eBay account notification
arc

eBay user,

You are registered with eBay using your email address.
As part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud on our website, we are undertaking a period review of our member accounts.
You are requested to visit our site by following the link given below
http://www.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll&UserID=SSL=1
Please fill in the required information.
This is required for us to continue offering you a safe and risk free environment to run your auctions, and maintain the eBay Experience.
Thank you!

Allen Andrews,
FADE Protection System Manager.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements.
Please review our Privacy Policy for further details.

Announcements   |   Register   |   Safe Trading Tips   |   Policies   |   Feedback Forum   |   About eBay

Copyright © 1995-2005 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy .

TrustE