classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

From: VICTOR CLEGGS
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:21:36 +0100

DEAREST,

My name is Victor Cleggs, A Falkland Islander I have
been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer. It has defied
all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have
only about a few months to live, according to medical
experts. I have not particularly lived my life so
well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even
myself) but my business.

Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was
always hostile to people and only focused on my
business as that was the only thing I cared for. But
now I regret all this as I now know that there is more
to life than just wanting to have or make all the
money in the world. I believe when God gives me a
second chance to come to this world I would live my
life a different way from how I have lived it. Now
that God has called me, I have willed and given most
of my property and assets to my immediate and extended
family members as well as a few close friends.

I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul so,
I have decided to give alms to charity organizations,
as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do
on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some
charity organizations in the U.A.E, Somalia and
Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so
badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I once asked
members of my family to close one of my accounts and
distribute the money which I have there to charity
organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused
and kept the money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not
to be contended with what I have left for them. The
last of my money which no one knows of is the huge
cash deposit of Fourteen Million dollars ($14,
000, 000, 00) that I have with a finance House abroad.
I will want you to help me collect this deposit and
dispatch it to charity organizations.

N/B: KINDLY NOTE THAT 20% of this fund must go to the
tsunami victims and another 10% for your effort and
time. Please if you are willing only reply to my
private email address  address@hidden

God be with you.

Victor Cleggs.