classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] Dear valued Bankofamerica Online Banking Member

From: N.A. Member FDIC
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] Dear valued Bankofamerica Online Banking Member
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 20:16:22 +0200

Bank Of America Higher Standards Home

Dear Bank of America Online Banking Member:

It has become to our attention that your account information is out of date. This require you to update your Bank of America Online Banking information as soon as possible.

This update is also a new Bank of America security statement, which goes according to the established norms on our terms of service (TOS) to reduce the instance of fraud on our website.

However, the failure to update your Bank of America account information will result in account suspension.

To update your records, please click on the following link:

http://online.bankofamerica.com/secure/update/ID=Kl100Btk76

Sincerely, The Bank of America Accounts Management Department.

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC - © 2005 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.

Official Sponsor 2004-2008 U.S. Olympic Teams