classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] Listed as beneficiary

From: Bob Adams
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] Listed as beneficiary
Date: 24 Feb 2006 14:27:49 -0000

This is for your attention

We wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the total
sum of £4,600,000.00GBP (Four million Six hundred thousand Great British
Pounds) in the intent of the deceased (name now withheld since this is our
second letter to you).We contacted you because you bear the surname identity
and therefore we can present you as the beneficiary to the inheritance since
there is no written will.

Our legal services aim to provide our private clients with a complete service.
We are happy to prepare wills, set-up and administer Trusts,carry out the
administration of estates and prepare and administer powers of attorney.

All the  papers will be processed in your acceptance.In your acceptance of this
deal, we request that you kindly forward to us your letter of acceptance, your
current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding address to enable us file
necessary documents at our high court probate division for the release of this
sum of money.

Congratulations.

Yours faithfully,

Bob Adams