classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] BE YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER

From: Vladimir Kalinin
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] BE YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 19:52:28 +0000 (GMT)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

Russia, Moscow area,

Ramensky,Lenin street

27-13 zip:140104.

BE YOUR BROTHER'S KEEPER

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Vladimir Kalinin{ect} a personal treasurer to

Mikhail Khodorkovsky.

The Richest man in Russia and owner of the following

Companies:

Chairman CEO: YUKOS OIL {Russian Largest Oil Company}

Chairman CEO:Menatep SBP

Bank {Awell reputable financial institution with its

Branches all Over the world}.SOURCE OF FUNDS:

I have a profiling amount in an excess of

US$42.6MILLION{FORTY TWO

MILLION SIX HUNDRD THOUSAND DOLLARS ONLY}, which I seek

your Partnership in

accommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 25%

ofthe total sum for your partnership. Can you be my

partner on this?INTRODUCTION OF MY SELF: As a personal

consultant to him,authority was handed over to me in

transfer of money of an American oil merchant for

hislast oil deal with my boss

MikhailKhodorkovsky.Already the funds have left the

shore of Russia to Offshore Security and{Europe Credit

Commission Madrid-Spain}where it was deposited with a

coded name. where the final crediting is expected to be

carried out. While I was on the process, My Boss got

arrested for his Involvement in politics by financing

the leading And opposing political parties {the Union

of Right Forces, Led by Boris Nemtsov, and Yabloko,a

liberal/social democratic party Led by Gregor

Yavlinsky}

which Poses a treat to President Vladimir Putin Second

Tenure as Russian president.You can catch more of the

story on this website: www.yukos.com

YOUR ROLE: All I need from you

is to stand as the beneficiary of the Above quoted Sum

and I will re-profile the funds with your Name, which

will enable the Offshore Security and europe

credit commssion madrid spain hand over the fund to

you. I Have decided to use this Sum to relocate to

American Continent and never to be connected to any Of

Mikhail Khodorkovsky Conglomerates.The transaction has

to be concluded soon and as I confirm Your readinesses

to travel to spain for the clearing of the fund from

the company.it will be concluded as soon as i confirm

your readiness, I Will provide you with the details.

Thank you very much.

My Best Regards,

Mr.Vladimir Kalinin{ect}

- Vladimir Kalinin