classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] Re: Memo, Info on relation, reach me

From: Adams Arubi
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] Re: Memo, Info on relation, reach me
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 00:02:28 +0530 (IST)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

Re: Memo, Info on relation, reach me

Hello,

Excuse me your attention for a while, I wish to know if you are the relation of, the person I am trying to locate, before I go further, I happen to write you on the course of my search for any information’s that can lead me to trace the relation of the person that I am trying to locate hence my coming across this contact of yours having the similar person’s name.

I introduce myself as Mr. Arubi Adams, a Ship Captain.

I am asking if you are the relation/or can stand in as relation, but before then, please be advised that this disclosure is an issue that will raise concern with some international security, as such I solicit you to keep it “secluded”, even if you are not a relation of this person, I will be glad if you assumed you never heard of it.

However, the reason I am asking is; during oil for food UN Sanctions on Iraq after the first Gulf war, I was assisting him in a discreet Crude oil purchase from Iraq through Syria for buyers despite the UN Sanctions.

Further more, upon the launch of the second Iraq war, we were engaged in one of such crude oil transaction, worth US$21.08 Million to a western buyer, and based on the covert mode of settlement, payment of the said amount was to be done to a suspense transit account with instruction on the payment order for further credit to an account

that he would have provided,.

On account of the second Iraq war, the further payment of the US$21.08 Million could not be finalized to the suspense transit account partly due to his death in Iraq following the overrun of Saddam's Regime by coalition forces, and now, the said funds are presently still lying in the suspense transit account only awaiting further instructions from him to the transit account bank for transfer of the funds to an account he should provide in his favor.

So to speak, since he is deceased, Sir, if you are his relation or perhaps not, at par, I wish to use this forum to inform you that, with your similar name to his, there is open opportunity that I can still have you stand in and front receipt of this disclosed payment under my guidance to an account you can provide reflecting this name in the transit payment order in the suspense transit bank account which has this name as the further credit designated recipient, this qualifies you to fill in and receive this transit payment.

Therefore implore your understanding in this regard.

If you would accept to fill in and work with me along this line, I have understanding to split the funds total sum of US$21.08 Million at 50-50-percentage share between both of us whether you are his relation or not so far your name matches the transaction payment recipient. That’s all it takes for the realization of this Deal.

Finally, this disclosure is only for your ears only because I have not let it out to anyone else hence, there won’t be any problem for you and I to Collaborate and grab this payment.

Please if you have indication to work with me in this manner and receive the payment let me have your reply.

Yours Hopefully,

Arubi Adams

address@hidden

- Adams Arubi