classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] ! You can earn an extra money,

From: Erick Hawkins
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] ! You can earn an extra money,
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 15:33:49 +0600

Hey Classpathx-crypto

This is the UPS Group Company.
To expand our business we need new employees.
We offer the following vacancies
Correspondence Assistants
Finance Manager
Distributor
Statistics Compiler
And more!!

Full and part-time job.
Special offers for students and all who wants to have a second job.
You will be able to combine your job and ours one , we are ready for any
variants.

If you want constant earnings, growing career and
confidence tomorrow, If you are young, energetic, and alert person,
we will be able to cooperate successfully and give you all possibilities
for the career growth.

REQUIREMENTS
****************************
Are you interested now? Good, In order to start working with us, you need to
follow these instructions:

Send us you resume with the information below:

First Name:
Last Name:
Home Adress:
Home Phone Number: