classpathx-crypto

[Classpathx-crypto] message confirmed

From: svtman
Subject: [Classpathx-crypto] message confirmed
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 20:47:49 -0500

pDXJ

Good morning! This letter doesn▓t contain Spam ( E-mail deliveries are
available on the territory of our country) Your address is taken from the open
sources.

Please, spare some time for the reading  of this information. It may be very
useful for you.

W e b c l i c k Company is a Lithuanian company, dealing with the software
elaboration, web-design and  internet commercials.

WC appeared  five years ago and now it is considered to be the one of the
leaders among IT- service providers in Internet.

The Company is constantly widening the areas of its service. Nowadays it
collaborates with the Australia, Turkey, France  and  many other countries.

This brings us some difficulties, since our main office is situated in
Lithuania. So if you live in the Australia you might become our finance
manager.

You are supposed to do managing and to work with our clients▓ financial
operations.

This work is not difficult and may take few hours a day, so you will be able to
combine it with your principal job, having an extra income.

Requirements to the employee:

Age: from 18 to 60

 Living in the Australia, USA

Communicativeness and activeness

Even if You are not sure, that this job is the one you really need, but you got
interested in our offer, write us a letter, containing next information, please:

-       Full name

-       Country where are you from

-       E-mail

Attention: don▓t answer this letter, please write on the Our temproary  e-mail
address is:  address@hidden

Managers of our company will come in contact with You as soon as possible

Sorry for causing a disturb, thank you for your attention.

Yours sincerely

nFEO0qmv

this mailing conforms to all federal laws.  please reply

back with "stop mailings" in subject line address@hidden to

stop mailings.  per can-spam you must allow up to 7

business days for your email deletion.

7Bp

O4KdRSP

0FxPfHJ